If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — our team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:

Help Accessing Government Services

We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.

Affidavits and Declarations

We are pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact my office to make an appointment.

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. We can also help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings on behalf of the Government of Ontario.

Municipal Issues

If you require assistance with a municipal issue, please connect with your local municipality, as they are best suited to help.
Municipal issues include, but are not limited to:

  • Garbage collection
  • Road maintenance
  • Sewer and water
  • Winter snow removal within township limits
  • Public transportation

Town of Amherstburg –
Town of Essex –
Town of Kingsville –
Town of Lakeshore –
Town of LaSalle –